Title: If Ever I Fall
Author: Erin Trejo
Release Date: February 20, 2016
If Ever I Fall on sale for $0.99 if you preorder. It will go up to $1.99 on release day. Paperbacks will also be available soon!
“Did you hear that chick play?” Walking back off the stage I point over my shoulder at the piano.
“Yeah, I’m going to see about having her play at the wedding.” Jerking my head to look at him I wonder how the hell he pulled that off.
“What the fuck? Do you know her?” I question him as we walk back through the theater towards the door.
“I got her number. David knows her.” Of course that little uppity shithead knows her.
“Well fuck me.” Shaking my head I push through the front doors.
“What? You didn’t already fuck her did you?” The tone of his voice makes me laugh. Arrogant asshole thinks I have fucked half the city.
“No asshole I didn’t. Her playing just hit me though.” Sean laughs as he stops and looks at me.
“Hit you? As in hit you in the dick? We all know nothing hits you in an emotional kind of way.” Sometimes I wonder if he wasn’t my brother if I would kick his ass. I swear he is the biggest dick I know.
Author Interview with Erin Trejo:
- How many books do you currently have available on the market with titles and genres?
I have 4 available right now with more to come. All are romance.
- What is one of the biggest misconceptions that you think people have about authors in general?
That we are all into ourselves. I’ve heard it a few times but it’s not true.
- What is one book written by another author that you feel a connection with and often find yourself rereading it?
All of Carian Cole’s books. Her ashes and embers series makes you feel connected to the characters.
- Do you have any special type of writing process in order to ensure things go smoothly?
Music. Music plays a big role. I love listening to it then writing. I can’t listen to it while I write though, I start singing. LOL
- What is one thing that readers can expect to find when reading your books?
I would hope they would find a connection to the characters.
- What is one realization that most authors typically start out not knowing but find out later once they have been an author long enough?
How hard it is to get your books out there to new readers! It’s rough!
- What is your favorite season and why?
I would say Spring. It’s always cool and when the kids are outside playing and having fun I can relax and write outside.
- What is one of your favorite things about being an author?
Knowing that I can entertain the reader. I can give them something to escape from reality if only for a while.
- If you could change one thing within the author/readers community what would it be and why?
I think they should connect more. I know a few authors that don’t talk much with their readers. I personally love talking with mine.
- Do you belong to any specific writing groups that help to push you even when you don’t feel like continuing?
Nope. I have my street team on Facebook. They are the best group of ladies I could ask for. They keep me grounded and they are always there for me. It means the world to me.
I am a stay at home mother of 4. My general interests are of course writing and reading. I love to be able to put down all my ideas into a story form for others to enjoy.
I love being able to spend time with my kids and family.
I’m a pretty down to earth person and usually a goof ball.;)
I love to interact with my fans! Come see me on: